immigration lawyer greenville, South Carolina


South Carolina Immigration Lawyers

We represent clients from all over the world in U.S. Immigration matters. We have helped obtain K-1 Fiancé Visas for our clients engaged to a U.S. citizen. We have assisted with obtaining Tourist Visas and Temporary work permits. We have helped our foreign clients married to U.S. citizens become lawful permanent residents. We handle Change of Status applications. We have attended interviews, hearings, and appeals with our clients in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia. Typical hearing issues involve Asylum applications, Deportation, and Removal proceedings.

We have also assisted our clients in obtaining their U.S. Passport or a legal name change. We have assisted clients with the Naturalization process and Citizenship. We have a Spanish-speaking paralegal on staff.

Deferred Action – This is an excellent program for young people that have entered the U.S. borders illegally. If you arrived in the United States prior to your 16th birthday, and you entered prior to June 15, 2007, then you may be eligible for the Deferred Action program. Approval of your Deferred Action application will enable you to obtain a Work Authorization and prevent deportation. We have successfully helped many clients obtain approval for Deferred Action.

Some people just want to sit down with an attorney that can honestly and accurately answer their questions regarding their unique situation. If that sounds like you, give us a call to schedule a 50 minute immigration consultation. You can get your questions answered by an attorney, and it may turn out that we can help with your situation.

Laura Martin is the lawyer over our firm's Immigration practice. She has over 20 years of legal experience as a member of the South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia Bars. She is also a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and Hispanic Lawyers Network. Immigration matters are handled by appointment only. Call us today to schedule a consultation with an attorney regarding your situation, (864) 271-1822.