Frequently Asked Questions about Workers' Compensation
Work-Related Injury Lawyer Serving South Carolina
- Minimum & Maximum Compensation Rate
- How is Compensation Determined?
- What is a Compensable Injury?
- What is a Non-Compensable Injury?
- Can a Claim Be Reopened Due to a Change in Condition?
- What are the different Work Comp Forms and When do they need to be Filed?
- Is there any Defense for Falsification of Employment Records?
- Second Injury Fund - What is it? What are the Criteria for Filing?
- What Formula is Used to Determine Wage Loss / Disability Benefits?
- Timline Questions for Work Comp (employer reporting, time limits to file a claim)
- What are the Rules Around Terminating Temporary Benefits?
- Can I choose my own physician or doctor for recovery while receiving workers' comp?
- Is there any Recovery for Claims of Fraud?
- What are the time limits for Compensation payments, Total Temporary Disability (TTD) and Medical Bills to be paid?
- Can a claim be settled in a lump sum?
- What is the number of weeks for total and permanent disability?
- Additional questions and answers about workers' compensation